|  Home   |   K1 Visa   |   Affidavit of Support   |   Visas for Children   |   Choosing Petition Photos   |   Easy Fiancee Visa   |   US Embassy Fiancee Interview   |   Evidence to Support K1   |   Fiance Visa Procedures   |   Fiancee K1 Visa   |   Avoid Fiancee Visa Denial   |   Fiancee Visa Green Card   |   Fiancee Visa Interview   |   Financial Eligibility   |   Financial Eligibility Self Employed   |   Best Immigration Attorney   |   Form I-485 Adjustment of Status   |   Green Card   |   Hire an Immigration Attorney   |   How to apply for a Fiance Visa   |   I129F History Letter   |   I129F Fiancee Visa Review   |   Immigrant Visa Interview   |   Find Immigration Attorney   |   Immigration Attorney Consultation   |   use-an-immigration-attorney   |   Immigration Attorneys   |   Immigration Law   |   Immigration Lawyer   |   Immigration Petition   |   Immigration Services   |   K1 Evidence of Meeting   |   K-1 Fiance Visa Attorney   |   Immigration Attorney   |   K1 Visa Denied   |   K3 or K1 Visa   |   K3 Visa Advantages   |   Manila Embassy Interview   |   Marriage Visa Interview   |   Miami Immigration Law   |   Petition Your Fiancee   |   Prepaid Calling Cards Good for Visas   |   Proof of Bona Fide Relationship   |   Russian Immigration to America   |   Steps to obtain Fianc‚e Visa   |   US Immigration From Asia   |   Form G-325a   |   Visa Without Attorney   |   What is a fiancee visa   |   Without Immigration Lawyer   |  

When to use an immigration attorney

Visa Coach Fiancee Visa Support

Immigration Attorneys

K1 Visa Application Assistance

K1 Visa Have you or your fiance/fiancee been involved in a situation that has lead the USCIS to classify you as an accessory to marriage fraud? Expert support to help you prepare your fiancee or spousal visa, K-1 or K-3 petition using form I-129F to US immigration service, USCIS.

For more information on Fiancee or Spousal Visas visit VisaCoach.com

When Does It Makes Sense To Use An Immigration Attorney?

Author: Art Saborio

Answering the question, "when is it necessary to use an immigration attorney?" is a rather hard thing to do. Are there situations that really do need the expertise of an attorney? Are there processes only an attorney should address?

Below is a test to see where you stand with your fiance/fiancee. Some of the questions are start forward and others you may need to think about.

When to Use an attorney:

  1. Did your fiance/fiancee enter the country under a guest visa? Did you marry under this type of visa? If so, you have violated the terms of the visa and must use an attorney to correct this situation. Failure to address the situation will involve an immediate deportation. Your fiance/fiancee will no longer have the right to re-enter the USA.
  2. You have been accused of Marriage Fraud. Have you or your fiance/fiancee been involved in a situation that has lead the USCIS to classify you as an accessory to marriage fraud? If so, you need an attorney.
  3. You have already been denied a K1 fiance/fiancee Visa. Depending on the reason for your denial, you may need an attorney. Denials are serious and can lead to further denials if the issues are not addressed.
  4. If you or your fiance/fiancee has ever been convicted of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and neglect, dating violence, elder abuse or stalking, homicide, murder, manslaughter,rape, abusive sexual contact, sexual exploitation, incest, torture, trafficking, espionage, holding hostage(s), involuntary servitude, slave trade, kidnapping, abduction, unlawful criminal restraint, false imprisonment or an attempt to commit any of these crimes or three or more convictions for crimes relating to controlled substance or alcohol not arising from a single act. These are serious crimes and even with the help of an attorney, you may not have the right to sponsor a K1 Visa.
  5. If your fiance/fiancee has ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty or other similar legal action? Has your fiance/fiancee every unlawfully distributed or sold a controlled substance, or been a prostitute or procurer for prostitutes. Use an attorney in this situation. Depending on the seriousness of the crime, there can still be a way to get your fiance/fiancee a K1 Visa.
  6. If your fiance;/fiancee has ever been refused admission to the U.S., or been the subject of a deportation hearing or sought to obtain or assist others to obtain a visa, entry into the U.S., or any other U.S. immigration benefit by fraud or willful misrepresentation or other unlawful means. Your fiance/fiancee attended a U.S. public elementary school on student (F) status or a public secondary school after November 30, 1996 without reimbursing the school, then it is necessary to talk to an attorney.

The USCIS works very closely with the FBI, CIA and other agencies internal and abroad. It would be unlawful for you to try and get around any laws or conditions declared by the USCIS. If you feel very strongly about a person that falls into any of the categories above and an attorney cannot help you, then your only recourse is to move to the country of your fiance/fiancee and live there in marriage.

About the Author:

Art Saborio is an experts in both the "K1 Fiance(e) Visa to the USA" and "Green Card Adjustment of Status Process". He has written many exclusive articles on these subjects, as well as, articles on successfully sustaining a relationship across the seas. Art has a membership website devoted to the fiance(e) immigrating to the USA and the success of the relationship. Please join him for more information at Immigration Marriage Specialists

Article Source: ArticlesBase.com - When Does It Makes Sense To Use An Immigration Attorney?

120 Fiance Visa Interview Questions

For more information on Fiancee or Spousal Visas visit VisaCoach.com